Get ready for the Cape Town leg of Good Food & Wine Show 2017
It's that time of the year again, everyone! The Cape Town leg of Good Food & Wine Show is almost here (2 - 4 June 2017) and we're excited! If you haven't already booked your tickets - do so right this minute.
REMINDER: The early bird online entrance ticket for R144, is valid up to one week prior to the show; thereafter the door price of R160 is applicable.
Why go? Well, here are just a few reasons...
1. It's the largest culinary show in South Africa
2. There are nine amazing exhibition areas
3. The theatres are free of charge, including the Chefs Open Theatre!
4. Expect new attractions and installations that you've never seen
5. There will be loads of sitting areas for tired feet
6. There are more than seven theatres included in the ticket price
ONE MONTH TO GO! ??????Africa’s largest culinary show is one month away and tickets are selling fast. Buy your ticket for this once-in-a-lifetime experience in Cape Town and stand in line to see @MarcoPierreWhite and @janhendrik in action! Book tickets via the link in our bio. #GFWS2017 #GFWSCapeTown #MarcoPierre #JanHendrik
Click HERE to take a look at the full Cape Town programme!
Highlights not to be missed..
- The life-size elephant cake
- The amazing food waste installation
- The wine smelling wall
- The kids Deco Lab
- The Chefs Table
Have your camera ready to snap a pic with these celeb chefs and food personalities..
For the exciting opportunity to meet renowned celebrity chef Marco Pierre White and watch him cook, book your tickets to Good Food & Wine Show 2017’s Open Theatre VIP Experience. Don’t miss out on watching this culinary maestro at work! Tickets are selling fast, so get yours today via the link in our bio. #MarcoPierreWhite #LiveKitchen #OpenTheatre #GFWS2017 #foodie #capetownfoodie #foodiesofcapetown
Marco Pierre White (yes we know, squeal!!!)
Jan Hendrik van der Westhuizen
Click HERE to read more about them.
Join all the action on social media using the hashtag #GFWS2017