- 200 ml freshly squeezed lime juice
- 100 ml olive oil
- 2 Tbs honey
- 2 Tbs finely chopped red onion
- 1 Tbs finely chopped Italian parsley
- 1 tsp finely chopped ulva seaweed/coriander
- 1 tsp finely chopped green chilli - seeds removed
- 1 thumb finely grated ginger
- 2 large garlic cloves - finely grated
- 50 ml fish sauce
Combine all ingredients and mix well to form the dressing.
You can use this dressing on fresh vegetables such as long stem broccoli, radish, carrots, baby gem lettuce, cauliflower or any salad ingredients.
Or you can ceviche/ marinade fresh cleaned prawns in the mixture for about 10 mins before serving alongside a salad.
Alternatively you can serve as a side to freshly grilled or pan-fried line fish.
Recipe reprinted with permission of Chef Candice Phillip of Grei Restaurant.