#BraaiFriday: Food24 readers share their top Weber tips
At the end of last year, we shared an article featuring 7 Weber tips that will amaze your mates. Then we took it one step further and asked you, our readers to share YOUR best tips with us on social media.
This is what you said...
Marinate meat the night before and shake off excess before putting it on the grill so it doesn’t stick. Once you have cooked both sides you can baste with your sauces #BraaiFriday— Tina R (@Tina_R12) December 14, 2018
1. Never touch another man's meat.— Michael Arch (@AfricanArch) December 14, 2018
2. Oil the Food, Not the Grate
3. Drip trays are a must when roasting in a Weber
4. Always allow your Weber cooked meat to rest before cutting and serving
5. Clean the grill with half a lemon#BraaiFriday
@food24 braai tuning:— Farm 811 (@811Farm) December 14, 2018
take of the frame with the wheels. Mount the Weber on a free hanging frame like a giant incense burner. mount a wind vane on the lid. Use a free turning shekel to hang the lot. Now you Weber will always face the right wind direction when having a braai.
When you brush out the ash from your Weber braai, remember to stand upwind from the braai and also make sure there is no wet washing hanging up downwind (I speak from experience here). #BraaiFriday— Peter Imrie (@pimrie) December 14, 2018
TRY: One of these epic Weber recipes!