7 Meals to eat before you go bikini shopping
Ever feel heavy, bloated or just plain 'meh'? Too much rich food can make us feel weighed down and lethargic. But Spring is here - which requires us to wear fewer layers of clothing and still feel good while doing it. After an indulgent Winter hibernating with slow-cooked stews and bottles of red wine, this can often be a challenge.
Here are 7 dishes to ensure you don't shed any tears in front of the change room mirror.
1. Pesto chicken with barley and herb salad - Simple, satisfying and delicious. The barley adds a bit of bulk provides a good source of fibre.
2. Cauliflower gnocchi - a meal that's crammed full of healthy veggies! What more could you want?
5. Parmesan crusted courgette chips - A snack that can be enjoyed as a meal - just add a seared, juicy chicken breast.
6. Low fat tuna fish cakes - These are great for the whole family.
7. Roasted zucchini, corn and toasted almonds with smashed avo - a vegan dish that even meat eaters will love!
Exam time is always stressful for students, so we gathered up a few recipes that will relax you and put your mind at ease. (image: iStock) Energy levels are always at an all time low at this time of the year and students will do a lot just to get a bit more energy and brain food for those strenuous hours spent studying.