Lemon, coriander and mushroom pasta
Preparation time : 10 min Cooking time : 15 min Servings : 4In a large frying pan, heat 30 ml (2 T) of olive oil. Add mushrooms and cook over high heat for 2 minutes. Then add parsley, lemon zest, salt and black pepper and cook for another 2 minutes.
- 60 ml olive oil
- 400 g large fresh brown mushrooms
- 30 g fresh flat leaf parsley, chopped
- 1 lemon (grated zest and juice)
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 15 ml dry white wine
- 15 ml butter
- 450 g fresh fettuccine
- 30 g fresh coriander, chopped
- extra coriander (to garnish)
- freshly grated Pecorino cheese to serve
Deglaze pan with lemon juice and wine. Add butter and mix well.
In a large pot, cook the fettuccine pasta in boiling, salted water for 3 minutes, or until noodles rise to the surface and are cooked through.
Drain and place in a large, warm bowl. Toss with remaining olive oil. Add the mushrooms and chopped coriander.
Garnish with extra coriander and serve immediately with grated Pecorino cheese.