Quick and easy pork stir fry
- 500 g pork fillet
- olive oil to rub pork fillet
- 4 Tbs balsamic vinegar
- salt and black pepper
- 15 ml olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 2 birds eye chillies, finely chopped
- 1 tsp grated ginger
- 1 green pepper, cut into strips
- 1 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 2 carrots, cut into strips
- 1 cup chopped pineapple
- sprouts to serve
Preheat oven to 190°C.
Rub the pork fillet with olive oil, seasoning and balsamic vinegar. Roast for 30 minutes, turning the fillet half way through. Set aside.
In a wok, heat the olive oil and sauté the garlic, chilli and ginger. Add the vegetables and pineapple; sauté for a few minutes until soft.
Slice the fillet and serve with stir fried vegetables and sprouts. Serve with your choice of starch.
Recipe reprinted with permission of Anina's Recipes.
To receive quick and convenient weekday recipes, join our Easy Weekday Meals mailing list, and for up-to-date trending food, restaurant and wine news subscribe to our Editor’s Weekly newsletter.