Preparation time : 20 min Cooking time : 5 min Servings : 4Mix the ingredients for the tartare sauce until well combined.
- 600 g yellowtail, cubed
- 8 bamboo skewers, soaked in cold water for 30 minutes
- 2 lemons, cut into cubes
- olive oil
- sea salt flakes
- freshly ground black pepper
- FOR THE TARETARE SAUCE:
- 1 cup good quality mayonnaise (We used Hellmann’s)
- 30 g flatleaf parsley leaves, finely chopped (optional)
- 3 large gherkins, finely chopped
- 1 hard-boiled egg, very finely chopped
- TO SERVE:
- home-made potato wedges
Skewer the yellow tail, alternating with the lemon wedges and set aside.
Heat a griddle pan until very hot.
Brush the skewers with olive oil and season well.
Cook the skewers on the griddle pan (or over hot coals) for 1 minute per side.
Serve immediately with the potato wedges and tartare sauce on the side.
To receive quick and convenient weekday recipes, join our Easy Weekday Meals mailing list, and for up-to-date trending food, restaurant and wine news subscribe to our Editor’s Weekly newsletter.