Ask the bakery at your local supermarket for leftover bread dough for pizzas. This scrumptious meal will leave a smile on everyone's faces.
- 500 g readymade bread dough
- 60 ml onion marmalade
- 125 ml grated mozzarella cheese
- 125 ml Cheddar cheese or mozzarella cheese
- 500 g boerewors, cooked and sliced
Preheat the oven to 200 °C.
1. Divide the dough into 4 portions and roll out into discs.
2. Spread on the onion marmalade, place on a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes.
3. Remove from the oven, sprinkle on the cheese on the base and add the boerewors. Grill until the cheese melts.
4. Slice into serving portions.