Asparagus, egg and fennel salad
This salad is a complete meal for brunch.
- 12 thin asparagus, blanched
- 12 slices smoked ham
- 2 medium eggs, boiled and halved
- 1 avocado, sliced into wedges
- 1 fennel bulb, thinly sliced
- 2 small red chilies, chopped
- 15 ml rosemary
- 30 ml whole grain mustard
- 30 ml sweet chilli sauce
- 30 ml vinegar
- 90 ml olive oil
Wrap the ham around each asparagus stick, leave some sticks unwrapped.
On a serving platter; arrange asparagus, eggs, avocado, and fennel.
Mix ingredients for the vinaigrette.
Drizzle on salad before serving.