Roast beetroot and green bean salad
Keep up with health nuts by indulging in this quick and easy roast beetroot and green bean salad.
- 500 ml beetroot, halved and sliced
- 10 ml dukkah
- 15 ml olive oil
- 80 g rocket
- 300 g green beans, blanched
- 60 ml Danish feta cheese, cubed
- 60 ml roast edamame beans
- sprouts to garnish
- 60 ml balsamic vinegar
- 125 ml olive oil
- 15 ml tamari (gluten-free soy sauce)
- 5 ml raw honey
Preheat the oven to 180°C.
1. Rub the beetroot with the dukkah and olive oil. Spread on a baking sheet and roast for 20-25 minutes or until soft. Allow to cool.
2. Arrange the rocket on a platter and top with the beans, beetroot, feta cheese and roast edamame beans. Garnish with the sprouts.
3. Mix the ingredients. Drizzle over the salad when ready to serve.