Spicy tuna and bacon wrap
Take lunch to legendary levels with a delicious spicy tuna and bacon wrap, perfect for any day of the week.
- 4 wholewheat or veggie wraps
- 200 g rindless bacon
- 2 cans tuna in brine, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced or chopped
- 125 g buffalo mozzarella cheese
- a few baby spinach leaves, shredded
- 1 tomato, sliced or chopped
- 2 cans whole kernel corn, drained
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Tabasco sauce
1. In a nonstick pan heat the wraps for a few seconds on both sides.
2. In the same pan, fry the bacon until crispy then set aside to drain on paper towels.
3. Starting in the middle of each wrap, pack a line of tuna, then add a line of onion slices, cheese, spinach, tomato and corn on either side, packing the ingredients tightly together.
4. Season with salt and freshly ground pepper, sprinkle a few dashes of Tabasco sauce over the tuna and roll up. Wrap in wax paper