Easy stuffed potato skins
- 6 large potatoes - baked
- ½ cup butter or margarine - melted
- 1/3 cup warm milk
- For the toppings:
- 1 packet bacon - cooked and chopped
- 1 tin baked beans
- 1 small packet mini spring onions - finely chopped
- 1 tub cream cheese
- 1 cup store-bought smoked chicken - finely chopped
- 1 handful fresh chives - finely chopped
Turn a muffin tray upside down and grease with cooking spray.
Cut the potatoes in half and scoop out the flesh – keeping the skin intact.
Brush the inside and outside of the skins with the melted butter and then place flesh side down onto the moulds of the muffin tray.
Bake for for 20 min at 180’C or until crisp and golden.
Set aside to cool.
Meanwhile mash the flesh of the potatoes with the milk and season to taste.
Once the potato skins are cool, scoop teaspoons of the mash into each potato skin and top with your ingredient(s) of choice.
WATCH how to make them!
ALSO WATCH: How to make easy French toast Easter baskets