Figs and cottage cheese on toast
- 4 slices - seeded, ciabatta or sourdough bread
- smooth cottage cheese or cream cheese
- handful figs - sliced
- honey and olive oil - drizzle
- freshly ground black pepper - to taste
- micro herbs or pea shoots - to taste
Toast your bread until crispy, smother a layer of smooth cottage cheese or cream cheese over.
Top with sliced figs and drizzle honey and or olive oil over.
Sprinkle ground black pepper over and pea shoots or micro herbs.
Recipe reprinted with permission of My Hungry Husband.