WATCH: Sumptuous stuffed potatoes
- 4 potatoes
- 45 ml olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 250 g cheddar cheese, grated
- 60 ml cream
- handful broccoli, chopped
- 100 g ham, chopped
Preheat oven 180 °C.
1. Place potatoes on baking sheet and pierce the potatoes with a fork. Drizzle with oil, season with salt and pepper. Roast for 1 hour or until cooked.
2. Cut potatoes in half lengthwise. Scoop out centres into a bowl, leaving the skin and some of the potato.
3. In a bowl mix half the cheese, cream, scooped potato, broccoli, ham, salt and pepper. Spoon mixture into potato shells. Top with remaining cheese.
4. Bake in the oven for 15 minutes.